10 Signs You're A Crazy Dog Person
Are you a Dog Person? Even if you already know you are, we have a comprehensive list to confirm the truth!
10) YOU REFER TO YOURSELF AS A DOG MOM OR DOG DAD
And act like it's totally normal (because it is).
9) YOU SPELL OUT WORDS LIKE "WALK" AND "TREAT"
To avoid triggering your dog's excitement and teasing them, you are super careful to spell out the words you know will cause a frenzy for your four legged bestie.
8) YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR DOG EVEN IF THEY TAKE UP THE ENTIRE BED
You gladly offer up your bed even though your dog only leaves you a small space to sleep.
7) YOUR PHONE IS FILLED WITH HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS OF YOUR DOG
And you can't possibly delete a single one of them.
6) YOU SET UP PLAY DATES WITH YOUR FRIENDS' DOGS
Regular play dates for your dogs are a must to keep your fur baby happy. Plus you love socializing with fellow dog parents.
5) YOU HAVE FACETIMED YOUR DOG WHILE YOU'RE AWAY
You just had to see their face and tell them how good they are even when you're gone.
4) YOU LEAVE THE TV OR MUSIC ON FOR YOUR DOG WHILE YOU'RE AWAY
You want your dog entertained and happy when you're not home. Animal shows and cartoons are their go to programs.
3) YOU HOST A BIRTHDAY OR “GOTCHA DAY” PARTY EVERY YEAR
You'll plan ahead with cake, balloons, the venue, presents and even invite guests.
2) THINGS YOU NORMALLY WOULD DO FOR A HUMAN CHILD YOU DO FOR YOUR DOG You take your dog to day care, on play dates, ice cream outings, and you are constantly buying new toys.
1) YOUR DOG IS HANDS DOWN YOUR BEST FRIEND
You have your human friends sure, but there is a special bond with your canine that is undeniable.
Pets and People, Saving Each Other
HSNT’s mission is to act as an advocate on behalf of all animals and to ensure their legal, moral and ethical consideration and protection; to provide for the well-being of animals who are abandoned, injured, neglected, mistreated or otherwise in need; to promote an appreciation of animals; and to instill respect for all living things.