10 Signs You're A Crazy Cat Person
Updated: 6 days ago
Ah Cat People. If you've ever been called a Cat Lady or Cat Guy, take the title with pride! If you need confirmation for all the reasons you are a Crazy Cat Person read all the signs below!
10. YOU HAVE ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR CAT, BECAUSE YOU ARE SURE THEY UNDERSTAND YOU. (BECAUSE THEY DO!)
Cats are genius level intelligent after all and even if they ignore you, they definitely understand you.
9. YOU KNOW FIRSTHAND THE STRUGGLE THAT IS WORKING FROM HOME (OR USING THE COMPUTER IN GENERAL) WHEN YOU HAVE CATS.
Your cat LOVES to rest on your keyboard and chase your mouse. And you love it.
8. YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CAT TOWER OR SCRATCHING POST AROUND THE HOUSE.
At this point, they're staples in your decor and you are always shopping for more.
7. BETWEEN CATS AND DOGS, YOU ALWAYS CHOOSE CATS
Cats are superior to you and you gladly do your kitty's bidding. Daily offerings of wet food and new boxes are always a priority.
6. YOU ENJOY PREPARING YOUR CAT'S MEAL
You serve your cat daily on a glass saucer and take extra care to serve it to their high standards.
5. YOU NEVER DISTURB YOUR SLEEPING KITTY
If they sit on your lap and fall asleep you won't under any circumstances move and disturb their sleep.
4. YOU HAVE HUNDREDS PICTURES OF YOUR CAT IN YOUR PHONE
And you can't possibly delete any of them because every little expression is just so cute.
3. YOU ARE ENTERTAINED BY THEIR PLAYING
Laser pointers, feathers, balls of yarn, are all so entertaining to watch your kitties play with endlessly.
2. YOU FEEL SO GRATEFUL WHEN YOUR CAT CHOOSES TO CUDDLE AND SLEEP ON YOU
The highest honor a cat can bestow on you is choosing your lap is their resting spot.
1. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT LIVING WITH A CAT MEANS FOLLOWING THE CAT'S RULES
Let's face it, if you live with a cat, it's their world. Whether it's giving them their daily treats, cleaning their litter box just right, or being their companion, it's the cat that runs the house and you are just fine with that arrangement.
Pets and People, Saving Each Other
HSNT’s mission is to act as an advocate on behalf of all animals and to ensure their legal, moral and ethical consideration and protection; to provide for the well-being of animals who are abandoned, injured, neglected, mistreated or otherwise in need; to promote an appreciation of animals; and to instill respect for all living things.